Paige King Johnson
Cris Cohen interviews country artist Paige King Johnson. They discuss:
- That personal boundry you do not cross as a songwriter
- Being mentored by Pam Tillis
- Lessons learned from playing 150+ shows a year
- Her album "Honky Tonk Heart"
- Serving as the musical ambassador for the NC Department of Agriculture's "Got To Be NC" campaign
- And more
Comments are closed.
Never miss an interview or eBook release
See the full list of Bands To Fans interviews
Learn how we can develop custom content for your band or business